Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Leadership Progect #1 Reflection!

I expected this project, The Free Apparel Launcher, to be quick and easy to carry out. However, the materials needed to construct the Launcher are surprisingly hard to find. The materials I could find were very cheap, which was also surprising. I was worried that it would cost as much as $50, but the materials I found would only take around $10. I found instructions on how to build the Launcher, and a list of materials from eHow.com. I confirmed the instructions with other sites ideas so that I could confirm the sfety of the end product. Next semester, it should be easy to gather materials and construct the Launcher with the information I have now. To get the materials that are hard to get, I can talk to my dad about maybe getting some materials from his lab and surplus. Completing this project next semester will be a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment